2017 SCORE Dormant Debt Conference
Tuesday November 14, 2017
SCORE hosted its 15th Annual Debt Conference on November 14, 2017 at Vantage Venues (previously The St. Andrews Club) in Toronto. Thanks to all that participated!
The conference showcased speakers and panels discussing the latest national and international trends in debt purchasing for credit grantors, debt buyers, and debt servicers - over 100 individuals attended the event.
Below are some of the presentations featured at the event:
- Canadian Economic Overview - Douglas Porter, Chief Economist and Managing Director ~ BMO Financial Group
- US Distressed Debt Market Update - Naomi Muellner, Vice President of Bankruptcy Services ~ Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Compliance, Compassion & Technology in Estate Collections - Adam S. Cohen, Esq., Co-Chairman/CEO ~ Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
- Digital Collections - Simon Howard, Director of Business Development UK, Canada and North America ~ Talkingtech
- Cyber Security - Kristofer Laxdal, Director - Information and Cyber Security ~ Prophix Software Inc.
- Financing the Deal - Peter Waldstein, Managing Director ~ Metronome Financial LLC
- Litigation Recovery, what is the Most Effective Model? - Rob Yarmo, Executive Vice President ~ Harvest Strategy Group, Inc.